If you ran a forum, a blog network, affiliate sites, or were an SEO and given the kick to the curb by Google you will be interested in this solution.
The Fightback Networks – Created by Michael Carlin
If you are looking for a blog network that you can use to build high quality links on then The Fightback Networks could be the solution you are looking for.
By using their system you can gain access to other quality blogs that are within your niches and also to other networks that range in pagerank from 1 – 5 that are general blogs. (Importance of Niche Relevance)
What is really does is put the power of building great back-links back into your hands!
With access to these other networks by simply joining and adding a few of your own blogs into the system you have the ability to leverage your own blog networks.
This system Michael created also allows any full member to create his or her own networks. You can define what criteria each blog must meet to be accepted into your own networks such as: Pagerank, Type of Niche and Quality of content etc. (Read about more of the features here)
If you want to join Michael’s FBN and make use of the networks already provided there are some rules involved.
Criteria for Site Acceptance For FBN Networks
Before your site is accepted it is checked that it meets the fightback network guidelines. Items such as:
- Quality of the Domain (If it was used for spamming previously)
- Is the site in another blog network other then FBN
- Site must be indexed in Google
- Authenticity of Pagerank
- Theme – (Can not be a default wp theme)
- IP – (Every site in a network must have its own unique ip)
- Has the site been submitted into another network on FBN
- Does the site contain any codes for Google
- Cookie stuffing and click-jacking
If a site fails any one of these they are rejected and if they fail the second item, the member could be banned from FBN permanently.
Once your sites are accepted and you can start posting The Fightback Networks gives you total control.
- You can post articles that pass copyscape one at a time or you can upload in bulk as well. (Yes every article goes through a copyscape check and are also moderated for quality)
- You can insert links 3 times into an article. The only caveat being each link must go to a different domain if you are doing multiple links.
- Inserting images and youtube videos is also allowed
- The more blogs you add to the system the more daily posting points you can receive. (Each network inside FBN decides on the daily points amounts) Some are one point a day and others are more.
- There are different levels of Blog quality so depending on the level of risk you get to decide what networks you want to belong to.
- Creation of campaigns are possible as well, which allows you to set how often you want a post posted if you are doing bulk uploads. It is a great way to set it and forget it, knowing you have posts going out for a week, or a month makes time management much easier.
So if you want to put the power back into your hands and take your link building to another level, give The Fightback Networks A Try Now!
How I Use Their System
I join multiple networks ranging from the general networks to some private high pr ones as well. If there is a network for my niche I will also join it as well. This gives me lots of options and diversity.
Use the general networks to link to your tier 1 and above web 2.0’s, guest posts and article posts. You can also use these general networks to link to your niche blogs and your own blog networks to help them either maintain or raise their own page ranks.
I then use the private networks and the niche networks to build contextual links to my money site. I like to keep a separation between my money sites, niche sites and blog networks this is why I use different networks to build backlinks. This protects my sites and limits the possibility of any interlinking between sites. Therefore it limits any footprints as well
For content I am using Content Ferret and Spinnerchief 3 Ultimate (See my review and tutorial here). When Content Ferret cannot provide enough content I write my own articles and spin them manually using The Best Spinner (Watch and read my advanced article spinning tutorial here).
That is it…. My Fightback Networks Review and how I am building high quality links from relevant sites along with relevant content.