How to build a blog network

Home Forums Link Juice Network – High PR Networks How to build a blog network

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dwight 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi Dwight,

I was just going over your post about building a blog network and had a couple of questions for you?

should I just use the blog network to link to my web 2.0 properties or just to my money site?
    Can I do both?
    What is the minimum pagerank you would go for? Meaning is there a better bang for my bucks if I just buy PR 2 – 3, or I am better off buying PR 3+?

Dwight
    Keymaster

Hey Taylor

If you have enough high pr websites in your network you use one group to link to your web 2.0 sites and use the other group to link to your money site. I would not link to both from the same group though just to be on the safe side. Remember if you have a limited about of network sites of your own you use The Fightback Network to help.

Regarding purchases of aged domains when building a blog network, I like to buy PR 3 and above. Buying good PR 4 and PR 5 sites can get pricey, into hundreds of dollars but getting good PR 3 domains can be done for under $50. Remember to check to backlinks, PR of the domain if it is fake or not, pr of the backlinks, and also PA/DA. If you can get any with a good Alexa then you may even be able to make some money off of the domain.

Let me know if you need any other assistance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest