web 2.0 networks

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dwight 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

BrianHalliday
    Participant

I a reading your article on manual web.20 networks and using Ultimate demon to link to them. I was just wondering do you have any keywords in the articles or make them key word free? What do you order exactly from the writers?

Thanks

Brian

Dwight
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

First off, thanks for joining the forum. I just set it up yesterday.

Regarding your question…. For manual web 2.0 articles I have my writers write using my main keyword for one article and long tail keywords that either contain the main keyword or long tails with synonyms – I do this for each web 2.0. For keyword density I don’t really care too much about but I do care a lot about titles of each article as many times these articles can rank just by the title. The length of the articles – if you can post articles 600 words to 1000 word articles that is even better but a mix of long articles with shorter ones such as 350 – 400 words do help to make your web 2.0 more natural.

BrianHalliday
    Participant

thanks for the answer and the new forum! The other thing you mentioned is that you don’t use any keywords in the titles of your manual tier 1 web 2.0s? Wouldn’t that make the links weaker because they wouldn’t be as relevant a link?

Or does the keywords in the article itself create enough relevancy?

Thanks
    Brian

Dwight
    Keymaster

Keywords in the title of the article is important but I do not use any keywords in the title of the blog. I like to keep these web 2.0 sites looking more like a personal blog then a commercial blog. The only title I feel is important is the title of the article having the main keywords or LSI keywords. The relevancy of the article comes from the title and the main topic of the article not the title of the blog.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest